Patient Focused Service
At InSight Clinical Imaging, we are totally focused on creating a diagnostic experience that is as welcoming as it is seamless, and as professional as it is considerate of your needs. Through the utilisation of leading-edge medical imaging equipment combined with our experienced specialist staff, we are able to provide your doctor with rapid and accurate diagnostic results that help alleviate anxiety generated by the unknown, and more importantly, helps assist with your clinical management.
When you come in for your appointment, please remember to bring the following important pieces of information:
– Your referral form
– Previous relevant x-rays or scans
– Medicare card / Pension Card
– If your appointment relates to a transport accident or work related injury claim, please provide your claim number and any relevant information to our receptionists.
Also remember to:
– Notify our staff if you believe you may be pregnant.
– Arrive 10 minutes prior to specified time to allow for registration and exam preparation.
– Notify us upon arrival of any special needs or allergies
– Wear comfortable clothing.
To ensure the highest quality procedure in a safe environment, we are unable to provide child care services for you at the time of your examination. Please do not bring unattended children to the imaging centre.